Autumn/Winter 2017-18 Issue
Is Christianity a “white religion?” In this issue, read topics about race and racism in the Bible, discover how to study the Bible effectively, and learn if you are a Christian racist. Also, find out why it’s not that great to be a Barnabas, learn how the prosperity gospel hurts Christians, and why is it important for women to be shamefaced? Plus, check out an article by contributing writer, Pat Jeanne Davis.full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #19
- Wrong Verses Right™: John 8:7 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #20
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #21
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #22
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #23
- Wrong Verses Right™: Ecclesiastes 7:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right™: 1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #24
- Wrong Verses Right: Matthew 5:46 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Isaiah 58:5 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #25
- Wrong Verses Right™: Isaiah 58:9 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #26
- The UNusual Suspects: Tony Robbins
- The UNusual Suspects: Bahai
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #27
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #28
- Modesty Minute: Tender-Hearted Guarded
- After the Storm – By Pat Jeanne Davis
- It’s Not That Great to Be a Barnabas
- Three Problems of Posturing Pentecostals
- How Do I Know Who is Righteous and Who is Not?
- Modesty Minute: Why Should I Be Shamefaced?
- Sow A Seed: How the Prosperity Gospel Hurts Christians
- Racist Christian? 29 Lies and Patterns of a Blind Racist
- How to Study the Bible Effectively
- White Religion? Biblical Facts About Race and Racism in Christianity
The Unusual Suspects: Tony RobbinsEstimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
Turn your negative into a positive and gain unlimited power.
Uses Bible scripture on occasion for claims of faith.
- Convince people that positive faith, no matter where you put it, is the best way to live your life.
- Convince people that one’s purpose in life is to live to its fullest potential without adhering to one God, but many similar faith concepts that people have about a higher power.
- It’s not about God, it’s about your positive pleasure.
Tony Robbins teaches people to rely on positive and productive thoughts using faith-based techniques and strategies. While this may be beneficial to overcome negative thoughts, his message derives from a compilation of many religions and new age philosophies rather than faith in Christ. For a fee, he trains minds to apply these teachings to gain “unlimited” power in the world.
Although many people follow Tony Robbins to transform their lives, the problem is that people are following the doctrine of Tony Robbins rather than the doctrine of Christ. Christ wants to transform everyone to become a holy people who worship the true God. Being a good person or a successful helper who lives for pleasures on earth will not get anyone to heaven.
Your mission is to tell them that they must be born again.
Furthermore, grace is the power of God. If anyone is not found in Jesus Christ, they cannot abound in His unlimited power. Therefore, that “unlimited” power made available through Tony Robbins is coming from somewhere else.
The devil spoke to Jesus saying,
 And the devil, taking Him up into an high mountain, shewed unto Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.  And the devil said unto Him, “All this power will I give Thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.  If Thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be Thine.” ~Luke 4:5-7 KJVCite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor
Leave a Reply