Autumn/Winter 2017-18 Issue
Is Christianity a “white religion?” In this issue, read topics about race and racism in the Bible, discover how to study the Bible effectively, and learn if you are a Christian racist. Also, find out why it’s not that great to be a Barnabas, learn how the prosperity gospel hurts Christians, and why is it important for women to be shamefaced? Plus, check out an article by contributing writer, Pat Jeanne Davis.full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #19
- Wrong Verses Right™: John 8:7 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #20
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #21
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #22
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #23
- Wrong Verses Right™: Ecclesiastes 7:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right™: 1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #24
- Wrong Verses Right: Matthew 5:46 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Isaiah 58:5 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #25
- Wrong Verses Right™: Isaiah 58:9 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #26
- The UNusual Suspects: Tony Robbins
- The UNusual Suspects: Bahai
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #27
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #28
- Modesty Minute: Tender-Hearted Guarded
- After the Storm – By Pat Jeanne Davis
- It’s Not That Great to Be a Barnabas
- Three Problems of Posturing Pentecostals
- How Do I Know Who is Righteous and Who is Not?
- Modesty Minute: Why Should I Be Shamefaced?
- Sow A Seed: How the Prosperity Gospel Hurts Christians
- Racist Christian? 29 Lies and Patterns of a Blind Racist
- How to Study the Bible Effectively
- White Religion? Biblical Facts About Race and Racism in Christianity
White Religion? Biblical Facts About Race and Racism in ChristianityEstimated Reading Time: 29 minutes
Anyone telling you that Christianity is a white religion has been misinformed by ignorant hypocrites masquerading as authentic Christians or unbelievers. God is not racist. Racism came from the heart of wicked men who were too ignorant to understand biblical facts. Yes, racists have deceived the world that the Bible contains racist scriptures. This article gives the biblical facts about race and racism. It answers the questions: Does God support oppressing slaves? Is black skin a curse? Is God against interracial mixing? Did black people rule as kings and queens? Are biracial people mentioned in the scriptures? Inaccurate beliefs have made certain blacks bitter about a Jewish or white Jesus. Also, certain whites say black skin is a curse and have abused scriptures for their own gain.
Here are some examples:
Racism is a Sin
As we see through some of these scriptures, the Bible does show us that people have a problem with black skin, — “Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother’s children were angry with me;”— but this is not God having a problem, it is man.
Christianity is Not a “White Religion”
Racism is ugly. Using the Bible to say it favors whites is pinheaded.
White slave masters have used scriptures on the black slave for their own gain. Not only has this devastated the black heritage, it has turned certain blacks away from Christianity and God.
Let’s look at what God really says:
Christianity is not a white religion and now you have the biblical facts. The Christian God is not racist. He is the one and only true God.
Racism is a masterful tool of hatred that the devil uses when he captures the minds of ignorant and bitter people. Don’t let him do it to you. You can love your race, but if you cannot find love and friendship in your heart for other races too — and yet, you call yourself a Christian — you are flat-out lost and will burn in hell.
 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, “Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,” ye do well:  But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. ~James 2:8-9 KJV
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor