Autumn/Winter 2017-18 Issue
Is Christianity a “white religion?” In this issue, read topics about race and racism in the Bible, discover how to study the Bible effectively, and learn if you are a Christian racist. Also, find out why it’s not that great to be a Barnabas, learn how the prosperity gospel hurts Christians, and why is it important for women to be shamefaced? Plus, check out an article by contributing writer, Pat Jeanne Davis.full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #19
- Wrong Verses Right™: John 8:7 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #20
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #21
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #22
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #23
- Wrong Verses Right™: Ecclesiastes 7:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right™: 1 Corinthians 1:23 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #24
- Wrong Verses Right: Matthew 5:46 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Isaiah 58:5 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #25
- Wrong Verses Right™: Isaiah 58:9 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #26
- The UNusual Suspects: Tony Robbins
- The UNusual Suspects: Bahai
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #27
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #28
- Modesty Minute: Tender-Hearted Guarded
- After the Storm – By Pat Jeanne Davis
- It’s Not That Great to Be a Barnabas
- Three Problems of Posturing Pentecostals
- How Do I Know Who is Righteous and Who is Not?
- Modesty Minute: Why Should I Be Shamefaced?
- Sow A Seed: How the Prosperity Gospel Hurts Christians
- Racist Christian? 29 Lies and Patterns of a Blind Racist
- How to Study the Bible Effectively
- White Religion? Biblical Facts About Race and Racism in Christianity
Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #27Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
“Fasting to God is unprofitable and legalistic.”
This false teaching probably stems from a misinterpretation of Isaiah 58, the false doctrine of the grace of God turned into lasciviousness, and the false doctrine of legalism.
Read about Isaiah 58 here.
Read why grace should not be reduced to “unmerited favor” here.
Read about the end-time, “grace of lasciviousness” here.
Read about the false doctrine of legalism here.
Read about false doctrines here.
Plus, read these scriptures:
When the Lord ascended, then His disciples fast like the others.
 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?  And he said unto them, “Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?  But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.” ~Luke 5:33-35 KJV
The Apostle Paul explains being approved as ministers of God.
 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,  In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;… ~2 Corinthians 6:4-5 KJV
The Apostle Paul explains his own Christian journey.
Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;  In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. ~2 Corinthians 11:25-27 KJV
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor
Leave a Reply