Wrong Verses Right Series
The Wrong Verses Right Series focuses on scriptures that Christians often misinterpret. This series exposes the false interpretation by revealing the wrong context that is commonly used and then explaining the right context of how the scripture should be properly interpreted.full course
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 7:25 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Phillippians 3:4 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:4 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:23 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Colossians 2:20-22 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Philippians 1:10 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 5:1 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 16:17 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Titus 3:9 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Matthew 7:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: John 11:35 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right™: Ecclesiastes 7:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Isaiah 58:5 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: John 10:28 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:7 KJV
Wrong Verses Right: John 11:35 KJVEstimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
Jesus wept. ~John 11:35 KJV
Many Christians today think like the Jews did; Jesus wept for Lazarus “because He loved him” so much.
Then said the Jews, “Behold how He loved him!” ~John 11:36 KJV
Jesus wept because of their lack of faith.
Jesus was told about Lazarus’ sickness and He decided to stay two days longer away from him instead of immediately leaving to go see Lazarus.
 When Jesus heard that, He said, “This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.”  Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.  When He had heard therefore that he was sick, He abode two days still in the same place where He was. ~John 11:4-6 KJV
Then, when Jesus arrived, Martha confronted Him. Then, Mary. Jesus groaned when Mary came and didn’t have faith because she was the one at His feet at a previous time. Then, He heard the others.
 And some of them said, “Could not this Man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?”  Jesus therefore again groaning in Himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it. ~John 11:37-38 KJV
After He told them to remove the stone, Martha begins reminding Him that Lazarus’ body is decaying, Jesus says to her,
Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
… “Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” ~John 11:40 KJV
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor