Autumn/Winter 2018-19 Issue
The following posts are part of the Autumn/Winter 2018-19 Issue. Articles in this issue contain information about harmful media and statistics, how to teach your child to stand for godliness, how to run a business the godly way, and find out what it means to be “unchristian” in the body of Christ. Have you ever wondered what Jesus meant by “a memorial would be spoken of her”? Read about that and many more topics in this issue. Plus, read the beautiful testimony of a Jewish girl who found the Messiah.full course
- The Unusual Suspects: The Flat-Earth People
- Parable: Grumpy and Dumpy
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #36
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #37
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies: #38
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #39
- 33 Beautiful Scriptures for Social Sharing
- Modesty Minute: Fake Blessings
- Light Up Your Faith On Social Media
- What It Means to Come to Jesus Like a Little Child
- Running a Business the Godly Way
- How to Teach Your Child to Stand Strong in the Faith
- Why Men Need Their #MeToo
- The Memorial of Mary: Portrait of Repentance
- The Greatest Jew of All Time – By Rachel Graff
- The UnChristian
- Sins that Ticked Off God
- Christian Moms, We Need You Right Now
Why Men Need Their #MeTooEstimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
It is wonderful that women can finally share their sexual harassment and misogyny stories without fear of getting fired or being shamed. This movement exposed serial rapists like Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein. It removed hypocrites like Bill O’ Reilly and Roger Ailes. It convicted child rapists like Larry Nasser and Jerry Sandusky. However, Jerry Sandusky was caught in the act of showering with a boy or committing sodomy on a boy, but the college administration around him kept it hidden and allowed it to continue. If it had been a little girl, it may have been exposed more readily.
Men who were molested as boys by other men have not said enough. If they say anything, they do not mention the molester’s or rapist’s name. Perhaps they want to avoid a court battle or the shame of being violated by a same-sex adult. Unfortunately, they sacrifice the lives of potential victims by protecting themselves, which protects the pedophile’s identity.
Moms, sisters, aunts—this affects you because unexposed pedophiles are everywhere; in businesses, churches, and neighborhoods. When men do not speak out, the pedophile can continue to groom children and parents again and again. Yes, they groom parents too.
Additionally, the publishing industry does not realize that they make pedophilia grooming easier when they normalize nudity and inordinate affections in children’s books. In May 2018, a well-known organization for children’s book writers and illustrators held an illustration contest and the theme was NAKED. While some illustrators may illustrate innocence, others lack discretion—even the blatant, rebellious undertone of encouraging nudity in a children’s book.
You can help to encourage men to expose their pedophile by tweeting or blogging about exposing their un-convicted offender. Pedophiles break the law and harm children. Exposing them stops them. Also, ask your children annually about their experiences to keep an open line of communication. Share what Jesus said.
But whoso shall offend [cause to sin or stumble] one of these little ones which believe in Me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. ~Matthew 18:6 KJV
You can also share a plethora of the hover definitions regarding unclean lusts found in the sodomite article, which are especially helpful to teens.
Signs of Potential Pedophiles
- They work with children alone.
- They give gifts.
- They befriend the parents in order to plant suggestions like “Your child might say I’m doing something inappropriate, but that’s normal because I’m like a stranger and my care may feel uncomfortable.”
- Parents aren’t welcome in certain one-on-one situations.
- The child may become withdrawn or head straight to their room after spending time with the pedophile.
Lights expose darkness and that is what we do by telling the truth, but you have to be intentional because pedophiles are raping children.
Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor