Autumn/Winter 2018-19 Issue
The following posts are part of the Autumn/Winter 2018-19 Issue. Articles in this issue contain information about harmful media and statistics, how to teach your child to stand for godliness, how to run a business the godly way, and find out what it means to be “unchristian” in the body of Christ. Have you ever wondered what Jesus meant by “a memorial would be spoken of her”? Read about that and many more topics in this issue. Plus, read the beautiful testimony of a Jewish girl who found the Messiah.full course
- The Unusual Suspects: The Flat-Earth People
- Parable: Grumpy and Dumpy
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #36
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #37
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies: #38
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #39
- 33 Beautiful Scriptures for Social Sharing
- Modesty Minute: Fake Blessings
- Light Up Your Faith On Social Media
- What It Means to Come to Jesus Like a Little Child
- Running a Business the Godly Way
- How to Teach Your Child to Stand Strong in the Faith
- Why Men Need Their #MeToo
- The Memorial of Mary: Portrait of Repentance
- The Greatest Jew of All Time – By Rachel Graff
- The UnChristian
- Sins that Ticked Off God
- Christian Moms, We Need You Right Now
The UNusual Suspects: The Flat-Earth People
What do you say when a person tells you the earth is flat? Laugh because you think they’re joking? Look worried? Take a large step backward? Search for the Unfollow button? I thought about these things and was in this situation on Twitter. I thought the person claiming a flat Earth was joking. However, then I discovered that this belief is held by a small group of people who claim Christianity.
If you do not know, the earth is a sphere. However, you need to have biblical and scientific information if you want to convince a flat-Earther.
So, instead of trying to break this down scientifically, I think Answers in Genesis does a great job.
Your Mission: Check out their article below.