Spring/Summer 2017 Issue
Articles in this issue contain information about when to judge and judge not, facts about biblical polygamy and incest, the truth about Adam and Eve, an article by a new writer, plus many more articles correcting false interpretation of verses and false religions.full course
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:10 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: American Idol, Famous, Christian-claiming Singers & Rappers
- Wrong Verses Right: 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints a.k.a. the LDS
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 5:20 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 16:17 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects™: Deepak Chopra
- Wrong Verses Right: 1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: Scientology
- Wrong Verses Right: Luke 17:10 KJV
- Long Story Short: The Flare Up
- The Unusual Suspects: KKK
- The Unusual Suspects: The Mormons
- The Unusual Suspects: The Brethren
- Consuming Christ
- Prostituting Grace
- Finding the Lover of My Soul in Jesus Christ – By Sylvia Ronnau
- The Error of Justifying Polygamy
- Adam and Eve and the Incest Heresy
- How to Avoid the Unforgivable Sin
- When To Judge and Judge Not: 16 Judging Scriptures Explained
The Unusual Suspects: The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints a.k.a. the LDSEstimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
A religious sect deriving out of Mormonism of people claiming Christianity who get their teachings from a false prophet and pedophile named Warren Jeffs. The original Mormon doctrine came from a polygamist named Joseph Smith.
They claim to be the end time, or “latter day” saints of God.
The women are modest and cover their heads.
They believe in following a doctrine that also supports prophetic teaching.
- To build a community of Mormons who follow the teachings of a head bishop who claims to hear from God.
- To indoctrinate their people to believe in a set of rules that are supposed to make them righteous
- To commit incest, molestation, child abuse and rape, child labor, and polygamy
The LDS is a controlling, religious sect found along the Utah/Arizona border. The main compound has walls surrounding it. Though they claim to believe in Christ, their doctrinal foundation is not Christ at all. They’ve been given a doctrine from Joseph Smith who allowed further teachings from other prophets. This is how Warren Jeffs was able to seize upon being a prophet to lead his people.
If you live any where in their area, your home should become a safe house for their escapees. In fact, you should drive through their main highway with witnesses to regularly look for runaways. If you do not want to become a safe house, donate to one like Holding Out Help.
If you live outside the area, you should connect with those safe houses to transport an escapee to a new safe location in your area. Furthermore, do not be afraid to clarify that Jesus Christ is the foundation, which was stolen from them through Joseph Smith’s teachings.Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor