Spring/Summer 2017 Issue
Articles in this issue contain information about when to judge and judge not, facts about biblical polygamy and incest, the truth about Adam and Eve, an article by a new writer, plus many more articles correcting false interpretation of verses and false religions.full course
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:10 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: American Idol, Famous, Christian-claiming Singers & Rappers
- Wrong Verses Right: 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints a.k.a. the LDS
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 5:20 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 16:17 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects™: Deepak Chopra
- Wrong Verses Right: 1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: Scientology
- Wrong Verses Right: Luke 17:10 KJV
- Long Story Short: The Flare Up
- The Unusual Suspects: KKK
- The Unusual Suspects: The Mormons
- The Unusual Suspects: The Brethren
- Consuming Christ
- Prostituting Grace
- Finding the Lover of My Soul in Jesus Christ – By Sylvia Ronnau
- The Error of Justifying Polygamy
- Adam and Eve and the Incest Heresy
- How to Avoid the Unforgivable Sin
- When To Judge and Judge Not: 16 Judging Scriptures Explained
The Unusual Suspects: The BrethrenEstimated Reading Time: 4 minutes
An underground, covert religion of dumpster divers.
Claims to follow the Bible through piety, homemade clothes, sobriety, and nomadism.
- To draw college kids into a pious life
- To cut them off from their family
- Live a secret life on the run
- Reciting bible scriptures
Many college kids have gone missing because they’ve dedicated their lives to the group. They recite:
Luke 14:26 KJV
“If any man come to Me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.”
Although reciting the scriptures and separating oneself may seem like authentic Christianity, the key cult alarms are the commands to separate from one’s family in order to initially be a part of the group, the forbidding to marry, and living a secret life on the run as if Christianity is currently illegal in America.
The women who join also grow their hair long and serve the men.
Most cults use paranoia tactics and will control their members by moving them to a new location because of their secretive methods.
Your mission is a toughy because of the trickery used to manipulate the scriptures, but tell them:
Christians in the bible were not all poor nor were they all itinerant or homeless.
“When coming to Christ, you must be willing to deny yourself because God is about to change your life and your own unsaved family may very well be adverse to those changes. However, the point is that Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit works those changes in you, not a man forcing the change and the separation.”
Nevertheless, if this group was sincere, they would be wise to share the gospel with their own family members instead of suddenly running off as a group of vagabonds never to be seen again.
 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.  For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you , if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face. ~2 Corinthians 11:19-20 KJV
Next, tell them that Christianity is not a covert operation nor is it a life on the run unless you live in a country where Christianity is banned and you have a person like Saul hunting you down to slay you.
 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. ~2 Corinthians 4:2 KJV
Also, although it is better to be single, it is not a sin to marry. Nor should it be commanded of people to remain single.
 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;  Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. ~1 Timothy 4:1-3 KJV
It is also important to show them that you embrace or at least support the full doctrine that the apostle Paul brought because these people are trying to live that life, but they’ve been misguided.Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor