Spring/Summer 2017 Issue
Articles in this issue contain information about when to judge and judge not, facts about biblical polygamy and incest, the truth about Adam and Eve, an article by a new writer, plus many more articles correcting false interpretation of verses and false religions.full course
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:10 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: American Idol, Famous, Christian-claiming Singers & Rappers
- Wrong Verses Right: 2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints a.k.a. the LDS
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 5:20 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 16:17 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects™: Deepak Chopra
- Wrong Verses Right: 1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
- The Unusual Suspects: Scientology
- Wrong Verses Right: Luke 17:10 KJV
- Long Story Short: The Flare Up
- The Unusual Suspects: KKK
- The Unusual Suspects: The Mormons
- The Unusual Suspects: The Brethren
- Consuming Christ
- Prostituting Grace
- Finding the Lover of My Soul in Jesus Christ – By Sylvia Ronnau
- The Error of Justifying Polygamy
- Adam and Eve and the Incest Heresy
- How to Avoid the Unforgivable Sin
- When To Judge and Judge Not: 16 Judging Scriptures Explained
The Unusual Suspects™: Deepak ChopraEstimated Reading Time: 1 minute
He claims that you create your future by following your bliss using self-awareness.
In his “The Future of God” program, he never used the holy scriptures, but he used the cross and a setup that looked like a Christian church.
To mislead viewers into thinking this is connected to Christianity.
Deepak Chopra teaches people to walk in a higher self awareness by their own will. This means they are not actually born again by God because they rely on their self-power to find God rather than the power of God coming to live inside of them through dependence upon Jesus’ Word and faith in Jesus who is the Word.
Your mission is to clarify that Christians are born of God; not of blood, the will of the flesh, or the will of man.
 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. ~John 1:12-13 KJVCite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor