Autumn/Winter 2016-17 Issue
The following posts are part of the Autumn/Winter 2016-17 Issue. Articles that are in this issue contain information about secret sodomites, imperfect Christians, Christian dating, what the Bible says about hating the government or its authorities, common misinterpreted scriptures in the new devotional series called “Wrong Verses Right,” healthy scalp maintenance for headcovering wearers, and more!full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #5
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 7:25 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Phillippians 3:4 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:4 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:23 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: 1 John 1:8 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Colossians 2:20-22 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #6
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #7
- Wrong Verses Right: Philippians 1:10 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:21 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 5:1 KJV
- 3 Top Tips for Christian Headcovering Healthy Scalp Maintenance
- Learn How to Labor to Enter into the Lord’s Rest
- Modesty Minute: Yes, the Bible Says You Can Date If…
- How to Bring Glory to God Through a Christian Head Covering
- Lip Sync to Your Heart -by Rhonda Howard
- The Path of Sovereign Citizens, Government Haters, and Law Breakers
- Running to Feel God’s Pleasure -by Pat Jeanne Davis
- Share These 15 Perfection Scriptures with Imperfect Christians
- How John Squashed the Imperfect Christian
- Secret Sodomites: Committing Sins Against Your Own Body
“Christians cannot become demon possessed.”
Are you believing this lie? How many times have you known of a mentally insane person who was formally a sane, baptised Christian? I know of two. What about the drug-addicted who were baptised? I know of several. What about the molestation and homosexual strongholds that plagued the Catholic church? These people are under demonic strongholds because they failed to escape the devil’s temptation that presented itself.
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. ~1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV
They also have not, will not, or cannot commit themselves to fighting their spiritual battle.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~Ephesians 6:12 KJV
The body is the temple for the Holy Spirit to dwell in, but if anyone opens the door to the devil, he can take them captive at his will. The devil’s powers have different levels of strength so some deliverance is easy and some is more difficult. For instance, the first time I got delivered years ago, three years after being baptized, I was in a situation where I felt anger well up inside of me and I knew it was not the Lord. I said to the Lord, “Deliver me from anger in the name of Jesus” and at that very moment, I felt something break off my chest. That surprised me. This was the confirmation I got later,
Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. ~Ecclesiastes 7:9 KJV
Anger had been residing on me. Imagine if I had failed to recognise it. Imagine if I had believed what many pastors have taught— that I could not be inhabited.
 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:  Neither give place to the devil. ~Ephesians 4:26-27 KJV
God wants you to be clean. If you keep believing that there is no way a Christian can be possessed and that demonic possession looks like a zombie, you are living a lie.
All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits. ~Proverbs 16:2 KJV
You can only be clean through a life of repentance, discipline, diligence, holiness, and godliness through the fear of God, which brings you to perfection. You can only be clean knowing that you are a soldier in a real battle. This is why you must put on the armor of God. Soldiers without armor get wounded, maimed, or killed.