Autumn/Winter 2015-16 Issue
The following posts are part of the Autumn/Winter 2015-16 Issue. Articles that are in this issue contain information about Knowing Your Enemy the devil, find out how not to use God’s love as an excuse, learn God’s definition of homosexuality, discover if you are a light of the world, plus topics on how to be a modest woman and a godly, submissive wife.full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #1
- Let Your Yes Be Yes and Your No Be No
- Are You Being a “Light of the World”?
- God is Love, But Don’t Use That as an Excuse
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #2
- How to Be a Godly, Submissive Wife
- So You Think You’re Not Turning Tricks?
- Hope for a Better Tomorrow
- 10 Subjects That Should Be On Your Prayer List
- Modesty Minute: Who Can Find a Virtuous Woman… ?
- Why You Should Sing To The Lord All The Time
- Know Your Enemy
- Don’t Believe the Hype: Homosexuality and the Church
- Predestination without a Choice?
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #3
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #4
Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #4
Are you believing this lie?
Yeah. I fell for it too because usually you hear it with the saying,
“…we have a relationship,”
—and that part is true.
Sadly, a lot of believers assume Christianity is not a religion because they know it is a relationship. However, it is a religion too.
Christianity is the one and only, pure and undefiled religion— if you walk it out right.
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, ‘To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.’ ~James 1:27 KJV
If you examine this scripture closely, you will see that the two greatest commandments are in it.
Further reading: Read the book of James Chapter 1, which covers having patience, having faith, not sinning, being a doer of the Word, and controlling your tongue from his previous warnings of being “swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath” because your religion —referring to the Christian religion— will be in vain. Then, he explains pure and undefiled religion.Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor