Autumn/Winter 2015-16 Issue
The following posts are part of the Autumn/Winter 2015-16 Issue. Articles that are in this issue contain information about Knowing Your Enemy the devil, find out how not to use God’s love as an excuse, learn God’s definition of homosexuality, discover if you are a light of the world, plus topics on how to be a modest woman and a godly, submissive wife.full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #1
- Let Your Yes Be Yes and Your No Be No
- Are You Being a “Light of the World”?
- God is Love, But Don’t Use That as an Excuse
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #2
- How to Be a Godly, Submissive Wife
- So You Think You’re Not Turning Tricks?
- Hope for a Better Tomorrow
- 10 Subjects That Should Be On Your Prayer List
- Modesty Minute: Who Can Find a Virtuous Woman… ?
- Why You Should Sing To The Lord All The Time
- Know Your Enemy
- Don’t Believe the Hype: Homosexuality and the Church
- Predestination without a Choice?
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #3
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #4
Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #2Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
Are you believing this lie? Let me introduce you to a man named Jesus Christ. He is perfect. He is the Son of God who came in the likeness of men, born of a virgin by the seed of the Holy Spirit, who showed the way of righteousness, died for us as a sacrificial lamb to cleanse us from our sins, and who ascended into heaven so that we might receive the gift of the Holy Spirit—who is the Helper of our soul— to help us while we work out our salvation with fear and trembling to become just like Him— perfect— right here on this earth just like He showed it.
Stop believing that lie that we will never be perfect. The scriptures were written so that the man of God may be perfect and if that is hard to believe, then that is called unbelief.
 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. ~2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
Even though the Apostle Paul, a master builder in Christ, said that he had not yet obtained perfection. He was working towards it.
If people continue down this route of accepting a hopeless life— and that in front of unbelievers, where then is their Savior? Do they even know Him?
Heavenly Father, thank you for sending Jesus Christ to die for my sins in order to give me salvation by grace freely. Now I will work it out3 to perfect myself for your coming because you have given me the gift of the Holy Spirit to help me.4 Praise the Lord.
Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bio: Founding Editor