Autumn/Winter 2016-17 Issue
The following posts are part of the Autumn/Winter 2016-17 Issue. Articles that are in this issue contain information about secret sodomites, imperfect Christians, Christian dating, what the Bible says about hating the government or its authorities, common misinterpreted scriptures in the new devotional series called “Wrong Verses Right,” healthy scalp maintenance for headcovering wearers, and more!full course
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #5
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 7:25 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Phillippians 3:4 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:4 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Romans 3:23 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: 1 John 1:8 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Colossians 2:20-22 KJV
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #6
- Moment of Truth: Casting Down Lies #7
- Wrong Verses Right: Philippians 1:10 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:21 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 2:16 KJV
- Wrong Verses Right: Galatians 5:1 KJV
- 3 Top Tips for Christian Headcovering Healthy Scalp Maintenance
- Learn How to Labor to Enter into the Lord’s Rest
- Modesty Minute: Yes, the Bible Says You Can Date If…
- How to Bring Glory to God Through a Christian Head Covering
- Lip Sync to Your Heart -by Rhonda Howard
- The Path of Sovereign Citizens, Government Haters, and Law Breakers
- Running to Feel God’s Pleasure -by Pat Jeanne Davis
- Share These 15 Perfection Scriptures with Imperfect Christians
- How John Squashed the Imperfect Christian
- Secret Sodomites: Committing Sins Against Your Own Body
Are you having any scalp issues as a full-time head covering wearer? As a licenced cosmetologist, I know three top tips for healthy scalp maintenance to keep your scalp flake-free when consistently wearing a Christian headcovering.
1. Use a Dandruff Shampoo
This is obviously a no-brainer, but there are a few tips that people miss.
When cleansing your scalp, make sure your fingers cleanse in a circular motion upon all the itchy areas of your scalp. Pay special attention to the edges of your hairline. However, most importantly, you should rub the back of your ears and the crevasses of your outer ear.
Dandruff is a fungus. Funguses are hard to get rid of. You may even need to carefully attend to your forehead and eyebrows. Be careful that you do not get the shampoo in your eyes.
Repeat this healthy scalp maintenance two to three times each session. If you use conditioner, do not put it on your scalp unless it is a dandruff conditioner.
2. Wash Your Headcoverings and Pillow Cases Regularly
This will remove dandruff from your coverings, which will spread if you are not careful to wash them.
3. Disinfect Your Brushes
Fungus lives on combs and brushes so you’ll want to buy a large gallon of fungicide.
Thoroughly remove all hair from the brush. Scrub it with dish soap. Soak it in the disinfecting solution for 20 minutes or according to the directions.
If you don’t buy the solution, you can also boil your combs and brushes like you would if you were disinfecting baby bottles.
Oh and here’s a bonus tip:
Is your scalp chronic? Your scalp may need a supernatural healing.
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: ~James 5:14 KJV
This bonus, and the 3 top tips for Christian headcovering healthy scalp maintenance, will help you tremendously to keep your scalp fresh under your Christian head coverings.
Cite this article: Please update the Accessed or Retrieved date (September 13, 2015).
Thank you for reading!
Bobbie Chariot Bio: Founding Editor